Do you want to know more about LGBTQ writers or do need motivation to read? Join our book club! Every two months, we meet to discuss and compare note on a book that is chosen by the group. The book are usually available at Yale or New Haven libraries.
Also, feel free to contact Office of Diversity and Inclusion or the LGBTQ AG Social List if you would like to borrow a copy of the book! ODI are wonderful and offered to make available copies of each book!
- December - Queer There and Everywhere: 23 People Who Changed the World - by Sarah Prager
- October - Outbound: Finding a man, Sailing an ocean by William Storandt
- August - The End of Eddy by Édouard Louis
- June - The Firebrand and the First Lady: Portrait of a Friendship by Patricia Bell-Scott (special joint book club event with WWN and YAAA)
- April - Girl Mans Up by M-E Girard
- February - Fun Home by Alison Bechdel